Abstract submission is now closed.
- 1 December 2022: Abstract submission, financial support application open
- Early 2023: Registration opens
- 14 March 2023: [Extended Deadline] Abstract submission and financial support application deadline
- March-April 2023: Abstract review
- May 2023: Abstract and financial support notifications
Submission of an abstract implies that organizers have permission to reproduce the abstract in the program and reports related to the conference.
The call for abstracts is open for oral and poster presentations. If you are submitting an abstract, you must be the presenter (in person or online). Authors are invited to submit one or more abstracts
- Authors must submit the abstracts in ENGLISH to one of the sessions or poster clusters of the Conference.
- If you are applying for an oral presentation, submit your proposal to one of the sessions.
- If you are applying for poster presentation, submit your proposal either for a session or a poster cluster, as listed in the submission form.
- Make your abstract as informative as possible. The abstract is limited to 400 words.